Buyers today have been empowered with greater access to listings, information on schools, taxes and more types of area data than ever before. This allows buyers to better evaluate the cities, areas and down to the neighborhoods that would best fit their needs. Then they can see the open house times and go on their own or schedule a private showing that better fits their schedule. This knowledge and time is what agents did to earn commissions for years because they were the only ones with the real home listing data, access to local information and direct home access. Now that is simply not the case. Buyers do more of the work now and they should share in the buyers side commission. At Wise Choices Realty we believe sharing the commission is the right thing to do and we are happy to do it.
That does not mean they should be on their own. Buying a home is not something we do all the time. It may be the first time for some or something done multiple times by others, but either way there is a lot to understand about the ever changing process and we will be with you every step of the way.
Here is just some of what you can expect:
- Have a deep conversation on your goals, timing and any challenges.
- Make sure you have a trusted and professional lender in place.
- Real time access to listings straight for the source, the MLS.
- Give immediate entrance to any interesting homes new on the market.
- Provide the local sales data on areas that are identified.
- Share local knowledge and resources.
- Negotiate aggressively for the buyers best interests.
- Help advise on trusted inspectors and vendors.
- Navigate the escrow process and keep accurate files.
- Bring the purchase to a successful close.
- Make sure the move in is a seemly as possible.
- Most of all, constant and clear communication throughout.
We know a happy buyer who received a nice rebate and excellent service is our best referral our next great client.